'I am proud to say that after 30 years of being a smoker, I have now quit, am smoke free, and feel so confident that I will remain a non-smoker. Through these programs, I made easy steps to change a dreadful part of my life. I found the support I needed to assist me, guide me, and remind me that I am not alone. I couldn't recommend the program's more highly'
Erica Golding, Melbourne
Welcome to Move Your Mind! Where you can access premium video and audio wellness educational programs, from world leading experts, anytime, anywhere!
About the course:
The course involves a series of dynamic video & audio programs designed to help everyday people understand Mental Health & wellbeing, and showcase how we can all create better habits in our daily lives, the workplace, and at home.
The programs are delivered by Nick Bracks, who has worked as a Mental Health Advocate for the last decade, along with psychologists, mediation / mindfulness teachers, nutritionists, thought leaders, sleep experts, mindset coaches, industry leaders, advocates, special guests, and much more!
The programs provide educational information and practical tasks to start making positive lifestyle changes, and are accompanied by a comprehensive workbooks and printable behaviour change tools, to put it all into practice.
In these courses you will learn:
- Key learning's from industry leaders in mindfulness, meditation, memory, mental health, psychology, performance, nutrition, sleep, resilience, exercise and much more.
- How to manage anxiety and stress
- Why we need to speak up and take preventative action and form healthier habits
- The power of storytelling and how you can use it to shape your mindset for success
- Why we should have more conversations about mental health, and how to do it
- How we can ALL make small changes today that lead to huge leaps forward tomorrow
- Why exercise, and it's mental health benefits, are essential ingredients for a thriving mind
- How we can easily make changes to our routines by doing only a little practice each day
- How to put the PERMA model into practice to improve your happiness and performance
- Detailed nutritional information
- Goal-setting strategies that guide you to your personal best
- Habit formation techniques that will change your life, permanently
Meet your friendly host, Nick Bracks.
An acclaimed mental health advocate and successful multi-entrepreneur, Nick has delivered 1000+ mental health seminars around the globe, including two TED talks.
Creative at heart, Nick is an actor with several films to his name, and a two-year role on the well-loved Australian soap, Neighbours.
Acting, along with exercise and meditation, is Nick's foundation for vibrant mental health.
Nick's professional life and personal development are perfectly intertwined. His is a prolific and highly accessible story that others can easily apply to their own experiences.